I love Halloween, I really do. I’m all about the homemade costume. Not of that store packaged slutty stuff for me! I’m really not sure if we have solid Halloween plans, but if we do end up going out, I do have a costume!
So, I didn’t get to teach a Halloween spin class, BUT if I were to teach a Halloween spin class these are some of the songs I would use:
- Thriller by MJ- DUH!!
- Banana Boat Song by Harry Delafonte – Yes, I LOVE Beetlejuice!
- Don’t Fear the Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult (Apollo 440 Remix)- More Cowbell!!!
- Highway to Hell by AC/DC
- Zombie Jamboree by The Kingston Trio–I HATE “Zombie” by The Cranberries, so that would not be included!
- The Devil Went Down to Georgia by The Charlie Daniels Band — I’m in TN, some country is ok!
- A Nightmare on My Street by DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince– Oh yeah, the 90s strike again.
- Psycho Killer by Talking Heads
And last but not least…
- Ghostbusters by Ray Parker Jr
Any songs you think would be great for a Halloween spin sesh???
Oh! And this is kinda weird, but for cooldown or stretching, I would totally include this song. Thank you Tracey Morgan. Thank you.